Asolar, Inc. is a solar integration company specializing in developing solar electric generating systems for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are a team of innovative engineers and designers who aim to encourage the widespread adoption of solar energy.
In Asolar, we deal with all photovoltaics technologies available now and in the future. Thanks to our various collaboration with developers, manufacturers, technology and construction companies all around the world, we’re able to be up to date with all the latest Industry’s developments. As of 2013, we have successfully delivered over 130MW solar projects with our partners worldwide.
Thus, here at Asolar, with our extensive experience in the design, procurement and installation of solar system, we are able to offer to each customer the best solution considering their project characteristics. Our professional and experienced team enable us to always meet the clients’ greatest satisfaction not only in the technical and functional aspects, aesthetics and cost-effect ratio are just as important.
Asolar, Inc. is heading to a niche position to pass significant savings to our customers as we are currently pursuing opportunities to build a new facility dedicated to the manufacturing of inverters as well as off-grid solar turnkey packages. We have recently acquired a state-of-the-art distribution center facility with Motech Industries Inc. in Waterbury City, CT.
Asolar has the know-how, industry contacts, reputation, as well as the expertise and outstanding customer services. Our proven execution capabilities will ensure an efficient and timely completion of solutions and we are committed to bringing total value to any project!
Our vision is to leave a sustainable world for future generations!
- Free preliminary on site feasibility study and consultation
- Comprehensive proposal with costs, production value and complete breakdown of incentives and other applicable rebates and credits
- Premium quality products from industry leading manufacturers with the strongest warranties- Our close affiliations also enable us to secure the most efficient system for our customer at the most affordable price.
- One stop solution from system design, permitting & rebate processing, engineering, to installation, commissioning, and monitoring & maintenance
- Asolar,Inc. works with our financial partners to offer a customized project finance program ranging from Solar PPA, Solar Leasing, and Share Saving Program to our customers.
- As a regional renewable energy advisor, Asolar,Inc. partners with IMTI and ConEdison Training Center to host the annually certified solar installer training programs in New York City.